Standard Rental Fees and Rules
Our desire is for you to have the BEST trailer rental experience possible. So here are the guidelines, rules and fees we have in place to protect both you and us.
NO SMOKERS OR PETS!! NO EXCEPTIONS! THIS WILL RESULT IN TOTAL LOSS OF DEPOSIT!
- All rentals require a $300.00 deposit.
- Late return charges are $100.00 per day.
- A security deposit is required for all rentals. The deposit is fully refundable if the unit is brought back clean and undamaged. No refunds will be given on the return date. The Normal Refund is within 4 weeks after the unit is returned, NO EXCEPTIONS! If the unit is returned damaged, the security deposit is held until the damages have been assessed. No refunds will be made on early returns.
- There are no hidden fees as long as the units are returned in the same condition as you took them. Other potential fees include a minimal cleaning fee of $5O/hour if it takes more than 2 hours to clean the unit upon return. Check out is 11am. You will be charged an additional day rate if the unit is not available for pick up by that time. Any damage to the awning is completely the renter’s responsibility!
- A full refund of your deposit (less $100 processing fee) will be given if cancelled 30 days prior to departure. No REFUND of deposit if cancelled less than 30 days before departure.
- All fees are payable by cash, check, or major credit card. Full payment is due at least one week before departure. Fees are subject to a State Sales tax. A valid credit card must be on file for any possible damages.
- All renters must be at least 25 years of age.
$85/night for Used Travel Trailers
$115/night for New Travel Trailers
$85-140/night for Fifth Wheels
ALL USED UNITS WILL BE DEPENDENT ON AVAILABILITY AT THE TIME OF RENTAL. WE WILL ACCOMMODATE NUMBER OF PEOPLE SLEEPING, BUT CANNOT GUARANTEE SPECIFIC UNIT.
THERE IS A ONE TIME SET UP AND DELIVERY FEE ON ALL UNITS.
- $100 within Clinton County
- $150 outside Clinton County